Wednesday, November 5, 2008

jim's birthday eve 2008

hermm...today is 5th Nov woer, so jim's 26 liao lor~ he's getting older and older...but still the same jim >> act so childish...haha

Anyway, my birthday celebration in 2008 can be said is quite special for me...why?
Hermmm, let's see...I think this is the first time celebrate my birthday with BEER & LIQUOR..
Unbelieveable, right?...I just realize I'm that guai guai zai? hahaha
Thanks for my colleagues who had successfully organized a so called "jim's birthday eve celebration + countdown drinking session", haha...
Thanks to KitOon/YeeFan/XunHong/Weiching/HuiLing ~muacks~
You guys are *sweet* XD

Well, this is my first time drinking hard liquor...the result hor, oh shit, the blur carry forward to the next day, totally cant work at all...the stomach got weird feeling, feel like want to vomit, but can't vomit...really SUFFERING!
Anyway, quite enjoy when we were celebrating haha
YAYAYA...thanks for successfully get a free flamming SAMBUCA shot for me =D

I believe the initial plan is to get me drunk badly, this is what a birthday boy usually will kena 1...but i think they also take consider that we need to work on the next day, so eventually just end up everyone's in very high condition, none of us drunk badly...
Consuming only 2x5 botols of Heineken and 1 botol of JD...


Once again, thanks for celebrating my birthday with me, KO/YF/HL/WC/XH...



And also, thanks for all the birthday greets in form of sms/msn message/friendster's testimonials (hermm what else? email? hehe...)

Oh yar, not to forget that this coming Friday having a BELATED CELEBRATION with LeeKhim/Shann/Jooz...hehe

Ok, so i think i'll end this topic with my birthday wish...
Actually, my birthday wish is the same for every year, since hermm i think is 2000...
"I wish all my friends healthy always, and friendship forever..."
Eh, don't shed your tears ah, I'm not great actually, this wish is quite selfish 1...
I wish you guys healthy always, so that coming years you guys can celebrate with me mar...haha
~THANKS THANKS THANKS~

4 comments:

::MRflO:: said...

Yo bro!! Let me be the first to wish you here... Happy belated birthday to Jimmy Zhai!

jim@deadman said...

Yo,yo,..thanks~hehe

~珊姑娘~ said...

oppp....sorry brother....forgot to call u yesterday!!!too busy!!!sorry!!!!
tonight call u!

see u this friday!where to go??hehe^^

&....saturday ask them acc u go buy ur present....the amp....

bEryL's said...

oopss...
hapi belated birthday...
sori 4 so late..
hehe..
;p